The General Assembly of Almarai elects the members of the Board of Directors for 3 years
The Ordinary General Assembly of Almarai Company, which was held on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, agreed to elect the members of the Company’s Board of Directors for a new three-year term starting on August 7, 2022, and ending on August 6, 2025, and they are:
1. Prince Nayef bin Sultan bin Muhammad bin Saud Al Kabeer Al Saud.
2. Prince Saud bin Sultan bin Muhammad bin Saud Al Kabeer Al Saud.
3. Salman bin Abdul Mohsen Al-Sudairy.
4. Badr bin Abdullah Al-Issa.
5. Suleiman bin Abdul Qadir Al Muhaidib.
6. Walid bin Khaled Fatani.
7. Ammar bin Abdul Wahed Al-Khudairi.
8. Mohammed bin Mansour Al-Mousa.
9. Hossam Ali Hassan Al-Qurashi.
It was also approved that the Audit Committee be formed for a new three-year term, starting on August 7, 2022, and ending on August 6, 2025, and its tasks, work controls, and rewards for its members. The committee was formed from the following names:
1. Eid bin Faleh Al-Shamari.
2. Raed bin Ali Al-Saif.
3. Salah bin Khalid Khairallah Al-Talib.
4. Salman bin Abdul Mohsen Al-Sudairy.
5. Suleiman bin Nasser Al-Hattlan.
It is worth mentioning that Almarai Company is the largest vertically integrated dairy company in the world and the largest in the production and distribution of food and beverages in the Middle East, and more than 42 million consumers consume its products in the Arab Gulf in addition to Egypt and Jordan.